Wednesday, March 7, 2012

September 2010 - October 2011. One of the most active years ever!

Reminding myself the good high school times, where I was super busy with school, kayaking, skiing and playing in a band I finally got to point, when I hit it again! September 2010-October 2011 was one of the best and active years I have ever had. I tried life in other country, I worked in 3 companies, found many nice people, travelled thousands of miles, spent weeks out of my bed sleeping in tent, car or just like that, under the sky. I got closer to wildlife, to nature, found out more about risk, kayaking, cars. I am proud of this year spent in Canada and US. Here is a brief overview of core activities during this year. Most of the activities were done with Zuzka(except the harder whitewater) and I thank her so much for such a great times and patience.

Kayaking





Here are the different river runs I have done in BC, AB, WA, YT, AK

Capilano River,                                 North Vancouver, BC
Lynn Creek                                       North Vancouver, BC
Lower Seymour                                 North Vancouver, BC
Chilliwack Canyon,                            Chilliwack, BC
Chilliwack - Slesse Down                   Chilliwack, BC
Lower Mamquam                               Squamish, BC
Cheakamus River(Lake down)            Squamish, BC
Cheakamus River (Paradise Valley)     Squamish, BC
Chek-Eye River                                  Squamish, BC
Thompson River                                 Fraser Valley, BC
West Vancouver Seakayak (Capil.in) West Vancouver, BC
Horseshoe Bay Seakayak                   West Vancouver, BC
Egmont Seakayak  (3days)                  Sunshine Coast, BC
Long Beach Seakayak(Surf)                Tofino, BC
Mckennie Beach  Seakayak (Surf)       Tofino, BC
Vargas Island Seakayak (2days)          Tofino, BC

East Fork of Lewis                              South Washington State

Bow River (Lake Louise-Canmore)      Banff, AB
Spray River                                          Banff, AB
Pipestone River                                    Lake Louise, AB
Lower Kananaskis River (dam down)   Kananaskis, AB
Upper Kananaskis River (above lake)   Kananaskis, AB
Cascade River                                      Banff, AB
Highwood River                                   Kananaskis, AB
Vermillion Lake Canoe                         Banff, AB
Lower Johnstone Creek                       Banff, AB
Upper Kickinghorse River                    Golden, BC

Taiya River                                           Skagway, AK
Chilkat River                                         Haynes, AK
Dezeadesh River                                   Haynes Junction, YT
Unknown creek to dezeadesh r.             Haynes Junction, YT
Takhini River                                         Whitehorse, YT
Dease River  (2days)                             Watson Lake, BC/YT

Biking






Mt. Fromme trails                                 North Vancouver, BC
Capilano Hatchery and Dam                 North Vancouver, BC
Stanley Park                                         Vancouver, BC
Vermillion Lakes                                   Banff, AB
Minewanka Lake                                  Banff, AB
Hoodos Trail                                         Banff, AB
Sundance Canyon                                  Banff, AB
Gondola Road                                       Banff, AB
Banff - Lake Louis                                 Banff, AB
Bryant Creek                                         Kananaskis, AB
Spray River Loop                                  Banff, AB

Hiking






Grouse Mountain                                   North Vancouver, BC
Lynn Peak                                             North Vancouver, BC
Lynn Valley (to falls)                              North Vancouver, BC
Garibaldi Lake                                       Whistler, BC
Mt. Seymour (snowshoe)                       North Vancouver, BC
Dog Mountain    (Seymouer)                  North Vancouver, BC
Lost Lake                                              Whistler, BC
Wild Coast Trail                                     Ucluelet, BC
Long Beach                                            Tofino, BC

Tunnel Mountain                                     Banff, AB
Sulphur Mountain                                    Banff, AB
Johnstone Canyon - Inkpots                    Banff, AB
Johnson Lake                                          Banff, AB
Stewart Canyon                                       Banff, AB
Sundance Canyon                                     Banff, AB
Spray River Loop                                    Banff, AB
Teahouse Loop                                       Lake Louise, AB
C-Circuite                                               Banff, AB
Pipestone Offtrail                                     Lake Louise, AB
Egypt Lake (3 days)                                 Banff, AB
Iceline Trail (3days)                                  Yoho, AB
Cascade Mountain                                    Banff, AB
Mt. Assinboine      (3days)                        Banff, AB        
Moraine Lake Loop                                  Lake Louise, AB
Surprise Creek Cabin (2days)                   Kootenay NP, BC
Canmore Climbing                                    Canmore, AB
Wapta Falls(Kickinhorse river falls)           Golden, AB

Maligne Canyon                                       Jasper, AB
Edith Cavel Glacier                                   Jasper, AB
Peak above Haynes                                 Haynes, AK
Kluane NP  (4 days)                                Haynes Junction, AK
Lake in Teton                                          Teton NP, WY
NP Canyonlands (2 days)                        Moab, UT
NP Arches                                               Moab, UT
NP Grand Canyon                                   Grand Canyon, AZ
Yosemity Valley  (3 days)                         Yosemity, CA
Redwood NP, beach hike                         Redwood, CA

AND MANY MORE HIKES:)                   


No comments:

Post a Comment