During 3rd year on high school, many of us hated the Slovak language lessons. Boring, oldschool teachers didn t get along with us at all. However, during the topic SURREALISM LITERATURE Marek and I had an idea to write a song in the way we ve just heared in school. It is funny how impressive and one of our best Rollcage song has been created. Thank you Miss J. to help us to write such an exclusive SONG.
Hear the song at> http://bandzone.cz/rollcage
Stream Of The Consciousness
Missing mind in my head will tell you the same
Unconsciousness judging my feelings
Surrealism world will occupy my brain
I want go back but I don t
Gravity is out
No fear for reality
Stream of consciousness, stream of consciousness
No fear for reality
Stream of consciousness, stream of consciousness heeey
Bashful barley explain that it is a stool
Rustproof water is not good fuel
Everywhere there is a hole
Welcome in background world
Gravity is out
No fear for reality
Stream of consciousness, stream of consciousness
No fear for reality
Stream of consciousness, stream of consciousness heeey
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment